Sol Flower invites adult-use consumers and the canna-curious to come out to their five Phoenix metro locations to enjoy delicious food and see the latest cannabis products.
PHOENIX, Ariz. (September 27, 2023) — Sol Flower, a licensed cannabis company with five retail dispensaries in Metro Phoenix, is inviting local adult-use consumers and the canna-curious to “Wake and Bake” from Thursday, September 28 to Saturday, September 30, at their five locations across the Valley.
Each day, the company will feature local food trucks and festivities at their five dispensaries in Scottsdale, Tempe, Phoenix and Sun City from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sol Flower’s Wake and Bake Event Schedule:
- Thursday, September 28, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: La Vida Coffee & Oats at Sol Flower Scottsdale, located at 14980 N 78th Way, #204, in Scottsdale.
- Friday, September 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: La Vida Coffee & Oats at Sol Flower McClintock, located at 1322 N. McClintock Drive in Tempe.
- Friday, September 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Pura Vida Grinds at Sol Flower Deer Valley, located at 22041 N. 23rd Avenue in Phoenix.
- Saturday, September 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: DD’s Mini Pancakes at Sol Flower University, located at 2424 W. University Drive in Tempe.
- Saturday, September 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Pura Vida Grinds at Sol Flower Sun City, 13650 N. 99th Avenue in Sun City.
“Sol Flower is dedicated to community, and the fun ‘Wake and Bake’ events are a way to welcome community members out to enjoy the most important meal of the day from a local food truck and learn about our dispensaries and latest products,” said Allie Marconi, senior director of marketing at Copperstate Farms, Sol Flower’s parent company.
Dedicated to building an inclusive community by empowering wellness for all, Sol Flower’s dispensaries are a resource for adult-use consumers and the canna-curious. The dispensaries carry an array of products including the company’s house brands, Jukebox and Copperstate.
For information, visit www.livewithsol.com/dispensaries.
About Sol Flower
Sol Flower was established in 2019 by Copperstate Farms Management, LLC, a vertically integrated cannabis company headquartered in SnowFlake, Arizona. Dedicated to building an inclusive community by empowering wellness for all, Sol Flower is a resource for medical cannabis patients, adult-use consumers and the canna-curious. The dispensary’s product array includes flower, pre-rolls, vape cartridges, edibles, concentrates, extracts, capsules, tinctures and topicals with house brands JukeBox and Coppersate. Sol Flower dispensaries in the Phoenix metro area include Sun City, Tempe McClintock, Tempe University, Scottsdale Airpark, and Deer Valley. Sol Flower dispensaries in the Tucson area include Foothills, North Tucson, South Tucson and Casa Adobes. For information, visit LivewithSol.com.
Sadie Thompson, Senior Publicist, Proven Media