A list of the most powerful women in Arizona cannabis was just released, naming 30 industry leaders from a variety of cannabis and ancillary businesses in the Grand Canyon state.
The must-read list is the who’s who of powerful women in the Grand Canyon state’s cannabis sector.
The list, which is accompanied by striking photos by well-known photographer Carl Schultz, features:
- Laura Bianchi, attorney, co-founder and partner, Bianchi & Brandt
- Traci Black, vice president of operations, DIZPOT
- Greta Brandt, president, The Flower Shop
- Pam Donner, partner and owner, Desert Medical Campus Inc., and High Point Jewelry
- Jane Fix, director of patient services, Sol Flower Dispensaries
- Janet Jackim Esq., partner, Zuber Lawler; and executive co-chair, Arizona Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
- Pele Peacock Fischer, Esq., senior vice president, Strategies 360
- Sara Gullickson, founder and CEO, The Cannabis Business Advisors
- Julie Gunnigle, independent prosecutor, Arizona NORML
- Teresa Hansen, director of edible operations; sales account manager, Copperstate Farms
- Lori Hicks, operations manager, Arizona Natural Concepts (ANC) and RJK Brands
- Katie Laurino, marketing manager, Jeeter
- Allie Marconi, senior director of marketing, Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower Dispensaries
- Lauren Niehaus, director of government affairs, Trulieve and board member, Arizona Dispensaries Association (ADA) (NOT SHOWN)
- Kortney Otten, attorney, of counsel, Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
- Jane Plank, national sales manager, Boveda
- Lilach Power, founder and CEO, Giving Tree Dispensary and the Mazor Collective and board president of the Arizona Dispensaries Association (ADA)
- Kim Prince, CEO and founder, Proven Media, and executive co-chair, Arizona Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
- Sara Presler, attorney and consultant, Mohave Cannabis Co. (NOT SHOWN)
- Parisa Rad, president, Fourtwenty Collections; co-counder, Blunt Brunch; and board member, Arizona Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
- Marie Saloum, CEO, GreenPharms Dispensaries
- Leah Sigety, Arizona director of operations, Curaleaf
- Dr. Sue Sisley, MD, president and principal researcher, Scottsdale Research Institute and Field to Healed Foundation
- Tammy Stewart, founder and CEO, Full Spectrum Compliance
- Kaila Strong, director of retail marketing (West), Curaleaf; and board member, Arizona Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
- Marvina Thomas, CEO and founder, Fourtwenty Collections
- Carmen Toma, COO and co-founder, Hippie Chicks
- Ann Torrez, executive director, Arizona Dispensaries Association (ADA)
- Sarah Tyree, political director, Arizona NORML
- Kayla Weed, marketing manager, Trulieve Cannabis Corp
“At a time when less than a quarter of cannabis executives are women, the 30 most powerful women in Arizona cannabis list showcases the risk-taking, talented women who are leaders in Arizona’s always-evolving cannabis market,” said Kim Prince, CEO and founder of Proven Media. “This list honors everyone from some of the original industry trailblazers to the next generation of cannabis leaders and everyone in between.”
Read the full story on the 30 most powerful women in cannabis here.
High resolution images, courtesy of Carl Schultz of Schultz Digital, are available here.